Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Corsets, Wind, Sun & Sandwiches

In the weekend I took a pile of goodies around to my friend Ruth's for a morning of corset lacing and photography. We ended up contending with quiet severe winds and scorching sun light. Squinting, with hair in our mouths we trucked on.........perhaps it was with a slightly optimistic spirit that we persisted - all I can say is thank goodness for digital cameras!!

Afterward I was treated to Ruth's homemade bread, filled with produce from her garden, which of course made for an extremely delicious sandwich. Over lunch we viewed our efforts on her lap top and decided we had done pretty good considering!!

 I also have to mention Ruth has never modeled before so I am especially proud of our amateur shoot (with me playing photographer and all).
















Model:- Ruth O'Connor
Photographer:- Trinitynavar (aka me)

No comments: