Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Photographer......

I've finally started to make headway on some of my planned projects, with lots of items in waiting my main objective lately has been getting photos done. SO just like a good kiwi girl (queens of the DIY didn't you know), my hat has quickly changed to amateur photographer and editor, this is not a new thing rather another hobby which has had to develop alongside Forge to keep the momentum going between the big stuff......

So with out further ado here's some teaser photos from this weekends shoot with my dear friend Rachel (I'm also still editing pics of another friend Ruth from some weeks back too).






This is one of my 'Basic Curvy' styles with gorgeous beaded lace motif and cameo detailing - quiet a pretty little number if I do say so myself (of course my lovely model really helps too).

 Did you recognise my newly crocheted collar from the previous post making a guest appearance?

No comments: