Saturday, June 2, 2012

Long Weekend...

The main thing on my cards of late has been my order for Niki, which is finally finishing up. Time to give you a wee teaser, though you'll have to wait a bit longer to see the whole outfit....
Interesting colour for a wedding, normally I get burgundy and red requests.......that said I did sneak in a bit of that typical palette via the lining (has a nice colour blast on the inside) ;)

And just because here's a picture of something from my garden before it all started deflating and dying off for winter.....so beautiful and green!


It's the long weekend, so it's time for lots of recreational activities - by this I mean extended periods in my dressing gown lingering by the fire. Ok maybe I can extended myself a little with kitchen witchery, reading and crafts. But otherwise it's definitely a restful time, enjoying my family and recouping some of my energy.

No comments: