Monday, March 10, 2014

Location, Location....

Ok it's not really so much that I want to shoot in a Cemetery it's just so handy being a hop skip and a jump away with beautiful back drops like this Trompe l'oeil (I think I have a previous blog post about this).....and since I am definitely enjoying my 'amateur' photography excursions more and more it has become the 'go to' location:-




Leah Kate shot in front of Anna's Trompe l'oeil:-



And just in general around the Cemetery:-



'Tails' Corset & Bolero:- Forge Fashion
Model:- Leah Kate
Photography:- Trinitynavar


And as you can see it also makes the perfect back drop for related themes (sometimes I skip the 'Forge' and just play).....





Model:- Cindy K - Model
Photography/MUA/Styling:- Trinitynavar



2 comments:

Magenta said...

Fantastic Brilliant Pictures...

Magenta said...

Fantastic & Brilliant Pictures!